Friday, July 22, 2011

Owling, The Craziest Internet Fad Yet

Recently in News and over the Internet and new Fad has been founded, but its much worse than planking or Rick Rolling(Still remember that?). Now everyone on the internet is obsessed with swatting in weird places like owls.
Forget Planking--Who's up for Owling? CNN News 
The Worlds Youth have come up with a new way to endanger and damage public, or their own property, by sitting on top unlikely places like a Owl. (See People Owling by reading more)

Planking is, in my opinion possibly one of the weirdest fads ever created since Rick Rolling. Why is this, well let me be honest with you and say that when you were Owling, you look like you are taking a Shit. You don't need me to tell you that.


Owling has taken lifelessness to a whole new level and its really saddening to see that the world has come to this, people swatting and pretending to be Owls on public property. 

I could continue asking what's the point of the pointless fad of Planking, but instead because that would be boring, I leave you with my top 5 weirdest Owling photos:


5.
Planking was so 2 Months, 1 Day, 12 Hours, 30 minutes and 23 seconds ago!
4.
Don't they just love Owling
3.

I think the Guy on the Left is doing Better.

2.

1.




No comments:

Post a Comment