Thursday, August 18, 2011

52 Stone Mother Aims to Become World's Fattest

While Most People want to Become slimmer and more Healthy, 32 Year-Old Susanne Eman wants to do the opposite of that, by becoming the world's fattest woman ever
52st Mother eats 20,000 Calories a Day in Quest to Become Worlds Fastest Women Ever: The Telegraph
Mother of 2 Susanne Eman wants to reach the target of 115st by eating enough food to fill 6 shopping trolleys every week.

She has already past the living record of Donna Simpson, who weighs a whopping 50st. Susanne hopes to reach hear goal of 115st in 10 years, when she is 42. "I'd love to find out if it's humanly possible to reach a tonne."


She currently works as a model for supersize websites, and has no regrets about becoming fat.
"The bigger I get, the better I feel. I feel more confident and sexy. Why shouldn't I push the limits and see how fat I can get and stay healthy?"
Her Doctor, Dr Patrick Flite who gives her regular check-ups, says Susanne is "Playing Russian Roulette with her life" He does not suggest anyone to attempt this. However her vital signs were proven to be okay. 







No comments:

Post a Comment